Today I tried a new recipe called Slow Cooker “Crack” Chicken and it was good! It’s got everything a good meal needs; meat, cheese, ranch, and bacon. It was pretty rich,so a little bit went a long ways, but the flavor was superb and even though it took some work to shred up the chicken breasts it was well worth it. Not sure where they got the name crack from, but that’s what the link called it so that’s what I’m going with.
Here’s what you do to make the recipe:
- Put 3 lbs of chicken breasts in a crock pot on low setting for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours; also add a two 8 oz packages of cream cheese and a packet of dry ranch seasoning.
- After the elapsed time or when the chicken breasts shred pretty easily stir the contents of the crock pot so all of the ingredients are mixed well.
- Add 1 package of cooked crumbled bacon to the pot and then stir. Serve warm on a bun or it may even be used as a dip with vegetables or chips.
- 3 lbs chicken breasts
- 2- 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 package of dry ranch seasoning
I would definitely make this again, but would make sure I have lots of friends or family to eat it with, 3 lbs of chicken goes a long ways!
Here is a link to where I found the recipe: click here
Enjoy the beautiful and sometimes rainy weather we’ve been having lately.